Project Performance Impacts
- Reduce overall construction schedule demands, assisting owners and GC to turn the project over sooner. Making everyone involved more money.
- Much of the project can be built ahead of time, prior to even having the building available for installation. No weather delays or impacts due to other trades or lack of planning by the GC.
- Reduce time and amount of manpower on the jobsite, reduce opportunities for injuries and accidents, theft and loss of materials and tools, and reduction in exposure to overall general liabilities.
- Less material handling time of raw materials and waste.
- Assists your crews and management team to get engaged and stay engaged early in the construction process for a better planned and managed workflow.
- Create competitive advantage and capture more market share.
Project Quality Impacts
Significant Impact to Saving Field Labor!
A few simple steps to finishing rough-in and Trim-out;
Unpack and layout devices as shown on the detailed drawing.
Mount the devices as shown.
Install cable to adjacent assembly or location.
Trim-out Process (after all painting and wall finishes are complete)
Remove protective metal plate.
Adjust plaster ring to finished wall, if needed.
Interested in getting a Power Prefab Quote? Get Quote
- Local Inspectors have a consistently been very accepting of Power Prefab prefabricated assemblies.
- All work is performed in strict compliance with the NEC.
- Our quality control process strives to maintain the highest degree of workmanship and strict adherence to uniform means and methods to achieve a reliable solution that follows the best practices within the industry.